Our Core Mission: Scale Your Brand & Profits With Our Robust Technology in 2022.
It outlines the practices and policies for handling and dealing with Personal Information, including Sensitive Personal Data or Information, that are applicable to all the Textguru employees, interns, contractors, consultants, clients, customers, or any other party directly or indirectly engaged for the purpose of business or otherwise.
Personal data of our workers, future employees, clients, suppliers, business contacts, shareholders, website visitors, or any other individual or entity, is collected whenever it is needed for business purposes or otherwise.
Your right to privacy and the safety of your personal data are extremely important to us. We want you to be confident that your personal information is safe when you work with Textguru.
Textguru complies with all applicable laws and our data privacy rules when it comes to protecting your personal information. Furthermore, Textguru takes the necessary precautions to safeguard your personal information from unauthorized or unlawful processing, as well as accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or access, or accidental or unlawful destruction of or damage.
The Information Technology Act of 2000, as modified from time to time, is referred to as the "Act" here.
Personal Information, Sensitive Personal Data, and the other Information gathered by Textguru shall be referred to as "Information."
The term "personal information (PI)" has the same meaning as it does in Rule 2 (i) of the Information Technology (Reasonable security policies and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011, as modified from time to time.
The Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, as revised from time to time, shall be referred to as "Rules."
The term "Registered User" refers to a user whose registration has been approved by Textguru.
"Sensitive Personal Data and Information (SPDI)" refers to information covered under Rule 3 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, as modified from time to time.
All terminology and expressions used in this document that are not defined here but are defined in the Act or the Rules shall have the meanings assigned to them in the Act or the Rules.
Without supplying any PI/SPDI, you may visit Textguru's website to access information, learn about its goods and services, read publications, and check work opportunities, along with some other things. Textguru may collect and process PI/ SPDI that you supply in the following ways:
If you choose to use Textguru's services that are only available to Registered Users, you need to give information at the time of registration.
Information you send directly to Textguru by email or other electronic means of communication.
The information you provide to Textguru over the phone. Textguru may create and store a record of such information you give.
Information that you send to Textguru in a physical form, whether by mail, courier, or in-person to a Textguru employee.
Textguru collects PI/SPDI from its workers (see Appendix 2), suppliers, clients, prospects, or onsite consultants, as well as through lead generation, for the purposes of employment, availing/providing services, etc.
You will always have the option of refusing to provide Textguru with any PI/SPDI that Textguru requests. Even after providing Textguru with any PI/SPDI, you will be able to access, change, rectify, or withdraw your consent by contacting Textguru at www.Textguru.in. In such instances, Textguru reserves the right to refuse or cancel the supply of any service associated with the PI/SPDI.
Any information gathered will be used in line with the relevant purpose as notified to you by Textguru via verbal or written communication. When a supplier of information uses Textguru's services, they are considered to have accepted to Textguru's use of such information in accordance with this policy. To communicate with you, we may utilize SMS, voice, email, WhatsApp, and other channels. At the time of collection, Textguru's employees, suppliers, clients, prospects, or consultants will be informed of the reason for which such information is being gathered. Unless it is needed or allowed by law, or it is in your own vital interest (e.g. in the event of a medical emergency), we will not use your personal data for purposes that are incompatible with the objectives for which you have been informed.
Where PI/SPDI is necessary to be disclosed as part of a contractual obligation, Textguru will only share such PI/SPDI with your consent. We may share personal data with persons or third parties in connection with a (possible) business or commercial transaction to the extent necessary to provide you with the requested Services or as required by applicable legislation. Before we do so, we'll take the procedures required by applicable data privacy laws and Textguru's internal rules to guarantee that your personal data is adequately protected. In the event that you visit one of our Textguru Locations, Textguru may share your personal information with any of its global affiliates/partners:
1. Employees or Consultants on a 'need to know' basis under a Non-Disclosure Agreement (including auditors and qualified vendors).
2. Governmental authorities, to the extent that current legislation permits or requires.
3. Legal Proceedings: If Textguru is forced to react to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal processes, your PI/SPDI may be revealed as a result of the subpoena, court order, or legal procedure, which may occur without notifying you.
We always try to collect only the Personal Information that is required for the reasons stated below and to keep such data for no longer than is necessary. The kind of Personal Information and the purpose for which it was provided/collected determine the amount of time it is maintained and the criteria used to determine that duration.
Textguru evaluates, audits, and updates its information security methods and policies on a regular basis to ensure that they meet the highest requirements. Even then, We cannot guarantee the security of any Personal Information sent. These systems are not hackproof. Data theft may occur as a result of unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, or technological faults, for which we accept no liability or responsibility.
Every Textguru Employee/Relevant Individual who works with or comes into touch with Personal Data, regardless of origin, is responsible for adhering to the applicable data privacy laws and particular privacy standards. If there is any question in dealing with Personal Data or understanding this Policy, the Employee/Relevant Individual should seek guidance. In the course of performing his or her tasks, the Employee/Relevant Individual should be vigilant and use caution while dealing with the Personal Data of others, and shall also, at all times:
1. Prevent unauthorized access to any computer systems processing Personal Data, including but not limited to unauthorized data input, disclosure, uploading, transmission/transfer of Personal Data, and unauthorized data input, copying, modification, deletion, or removal of data.
2. Follow Textguru's internal rules and processes for logical and physical security.
3. Make sure that authorized users of a data-processing system can only access the Personal Data that their access rights relate to.
4. Keep track of which personal information has been shared, when, and with whom.
5. Not to disclose any Personal Data to a third party without first speaking with his or her higher management officer.
6. Ensure that Personal Data is not read, duplicated, or wiped without authorization throughout communication and storage media transfer.
7. Report and inform any vulnerabilities and privacy-related breaches/security breaches as soon as you become aware of them (including potential risks).
Failure to comply with the Policy and related laws can result in significant repercussions, including damages, criminal fines, and penalties for both Textguru and the Employee/Relevant Individual. It is crucial to note that any violation of this Policy will be treated very seriously by Textguru, and will result in the commencement of appropriate disciplinary procedures, including but not limited to Employee dismissal or Relevant Individual termination.
When relevant persons cease to be employed/engaged by Textguru, it is Textguru policy to keep some Personal Data about them. This Personal Data may be required for Textguru's legal and business purposes, including any residual activities relating to the employment/engagement, such as providing references, processing re-employment/re-engagement applications, and matters relating to some employment benefits, as well as allowing Textguru to meet any contractual or statutory obligations.
We will only keep your personal information for as long as it is required. Personal data is erased after a reasonable period of time, according to our records management and retention rules and procedures. When Textguru no longer needs the Personal Data, it is properly and securely deleted or anonymized in compliance with the law.
Rule 2 (i)
"Personal information" refers to any information about a normal individual that, when combined with additional information accessible or anticipated to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying that person, either directly or indirectly.
Sensitive personal data or information refers to data or information about a person that includes information about:-
• financial information, such as details of bank account, credit card, debit card, or other payment instruments;
• a state of physical, physiological, and mental well-being;
• sexual orientation;
• medical history and records;
• Information on biometrics;
• any information about the above clauses that is supplied to the body corporate for the purpose of providing service; and
• Any information received under the above clauses by a body corporate for processing, stored, or processed under lawful contract or otherwise provided that, for the purposes of these rules, any information that is freely available or accessible in the public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information.
Information gathered from registered users is as follows: Sensitive personal data or information refers to data or information about a person that includes information about:-
• Date of Birth
• Email ID
• Phone number
Details about the transaction, such as mobile number, email, and message text.
Reach Us at 082840 47608 and Relax!