Our Core Mission: Scale Your Brand & Profits With Our Robust Technology in 2022.
While using Textguru Services, customers agree to be completely responsible for the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Customer needs to provide accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about themselves and other users of their account.
2. Keeping the Data truthful, accurate, current, and complete by maintaining & updating it on a regular basis is subject to the customer's responsibility.
3. The users are liable for any third-party access to the SMS-Systems. This includes all prices and charges for all communications, without restriction, that Textguru sends out, which are charged to the user's account. Users are entirely responsible for the security of their passwords and should never reveal them to a third party (s).
4. Users undertake not to use the Services to deliberately or unintentionally violate any relevant local, state, national, or international law, or any enforceable regulations.
5. A recipient who expresses clearly to Textguru or the users that they do not want to receive SMS messages, including advertisements or promotions, must be removed from the system list.
For the time being, the user may not send to the same client, but in the future, the user may add these clients to its list with the same name and number.
6. If the users utilize the Services for customized or personalized advertising or promotion, the users' message must include a phone number for a hotline, support line, or feedback.
7. Users shall not use the Company's system of Textguru for any illegal or abusive purpose, including sending obscene, indecent, threatening, harassing, or unwanted communications that impact national or social interests, nor create or cause any harm to any group or individual (s).
The client/user can be given admin access to the website from their end, allowing them to keep track of their own and downline users' accounts and use. This service may have an additional fee associated with it. The User can establish user accounts for his or her downline and assign credits to them based on their own credit limits.
This agreement is for an indeterminate amount of time. Any of the parties may terminate the Agreement at any time by giving the other party written notice at the address specified below. The notice period must be at least 30 days prior to the date of termination. If Textguru believes that the users have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of this Agreement, and is not satisfied with the explanation provided by the user, Textguru may terminate the user's password and use of the Services, as well as remove and discard any Content within the Services, after giving the user a show-cause notice.
Users may get notices from Textguru via e-mail or normal mail. Changes to the Terms of this Agreement or other things may also be communicated through the Services. Textguru holds the right to change or cancel the Services at any time and from time to time, with 30 days prior notice. Changes in pricing, such as the monthly minimum turnover/slabs or the price for short messages (SMS), will be communicated to subscribers with one week's advance notice.
If the users do not transmit a formal acceptance of the Agreement to Textguru within 30 days, according to the notice period established in this Agreement, it will be assumed that the users consent to any changes in price or conditions, whichever is applicable.
1. The use of the Services is solely the responsibility of the user. Textguru services and information are provided based on the availability of resources. Textguru makes no guarantees or claims about the quality, appropriateness, truth, accuracy, or completeness of any Content communicated over the Services. Any issues arising out of this agreement will be subject to the Jurisdiction of Ludhiana, Punjab.
Textguru does not guarantee the delivery of messages under any situation or circumstances. Textguru is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages resulting from delayed or failed transmission of short messages (SMS).
2. Textguru makes no warranty or takes responsibility for the following:
a.) The Services will suit the needs of the users.
b.) The Services shall be available without interruption, in a timely, secure, or error-free manner.
c.) The results acquired via the usage of the Services will be accurate and trustworthy.
3. Any content downloaded through the use of the Services is done at the user's own risk, and the user is entirely liable for any damage to the user's computer system or loss of data that occurs as a consequence of the download of such material.
4. No advice or information received by users from Textguru, whether oral or written, shall constitute any guarantee unless expressly expressed in this Agreement.
Reach Us at 082840 47608 and Relax!